Installing Fonts on your Computer
If you need help installing Christmas fonts or Christmas dingbats on your computer, just follow these simple instructions. Keep in mind these instructions on how to install Christmas fonts on your computer may vary depending on your operating system.
First things first, browse our site and download all your favorite Christmas fonts and Christmas dingbats. We have over 60 to choose from! Once you’ve downloaded and unzipped your favorite Christmas fonts, do this:
- From the “Start” menu select “Control Panel” and then select “Fonts”.
- Right Click in the folder and highlight “Install New Font”.
- Or — on the “File” menu, select “Install New Font…”
- Click the drive and folder that contain the fonts you want to add.
- To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key, click the fonts you want, click “OK.”
Voila! Your new Christmas fonts are now installed on your machine and ready to use!